[REVIEW] Fairy Beauty LifeFood8:48 AM
“Today we fight. Tomorrow we fight. The day after, we fight. And if this disease plans on whipping us, it better bring a lunch, 'cause it's gonna have a long day doing it.”
― Jim Beaver, Life's That Way: A Memoir
Salam and hello!
Nowadays, diseases knows no age. Even before one is born he/she it is already possible for the baby to be diagnosed. Diseases also does not choose whether you are fat or skinny, it would still be if its meant to be e.g a few people I know who are slim and yet they are diagnosed with high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
That said, as a continuation from my stash thanks to Chi Wei of Hishop and also Fairy Beauty, I would like to introduce you to:
Fairy Beauty's Life Food!
Life Food is an innovative functional food formula that is developed based on the concept of good health and good nutrients. The powerful nutrients combination gears body nutrients absorption and stimulates repair and regeneration of malfunctioned cells. This compact formula composes of rich nutrients that:
- Quenches your daily nutrient need
- Fuels up as well as empower our body system.
- Is a good efficacy in weight management; sustainable weight loss and complete meal replacement
- Improves cholesterol level; reduces bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Benefits our immune system and body functions
- Promotes body prevention against diseases and infections
- Improves and maintains healthy blood sugar level
- Provides natural antioxidants to fight against harmful free radicals
As you can see here, it looks like milk powder. And those little black things are actually chia seeds, which is filled with Omega 3 and 6, something our body needs :)
Direction of Use
- Mix 3-4 tablespoon with 250ml of warm water
- Take 2 times a day before meals (before breakfast and before dinner), or anytime convenient
Looks cute right? Hahaha. It's a rather milky purplish colour :3 And the taste IMO is quite yummy, probably because I used to drink something that tastes similar as this.
I can't comment on my cholesterol level and weight yet because I need a longer period to consume this product and I have not done my health screening yet either *gasp*. But what I can say it does serve its purpose as a meal replacement quite well~ I always feel famished after breakfast and I felt like I don't really need to eat lunch :D
Why not have a go yourself? :)
Price: RM 79.00
Also don't forget to:
Like HiShop on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Follow HiShop on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subsribe to HiShop - http://www.hishop.my/subscribe
Til then blurbers!
P/S: Although this is a sponsored product, views expressed here are 100% honest reviews of mine and in no way altered, added on etc by sponsor.