Guest Post: Fave Celeb Styles by The Whisper Box10:30 AM
I’m Dana from The Whisper Box, and I’m here to share with you my favorite celebrity styles!
Admit it, we all covet at least one celebrity’s style. Some celebrities combine pieces I would never even think to pick up in a store or online, and they make them look so well-put together! I love the fashion sense of Pretty Little Liars character Aria Montgomery (as portrayed by Lucy Hale), Taylor Swift and Zendaya Coleman. All three have a nice balance between preppy, business casual, laid back, and upscale dinner party style. Below are four looks from each celebrity, along with where you can possibly get a similar replica (if it’s available in stores or still in stock).
Aria Montgomery (portrayed by Lucy Hale on Pretty Little Liars)
3. Blazer: Modcloth, $89.99; Shirt: Long Tall Sally, $65; Belt: Blue Fly, $17.97; Pants: Pink Mascara, $26; Shoes: Kmart, $29.99
When it comes to the female characters on Pretty Little Liars, I wouldn’t hesitate to raid Aria’s closet. Outfit labeled “4” blows my mind, as it combines two different patterns while maintaining a uniform look. I’m wondering how “4” would look with floral on the bottom and stripes on top...
1. Sweater: Polyvore, $67; Pants: Windsor Store, $11.43; Hat: Urban Outfitters, $44; Bag: Saks Off Fifth, $87.49; Shoes: Amazon, $32.35
2. Dress: Look No. 42 Elie Saab Fall 2014 Ready-to-Wear which, sadly, is not available in stores.
3. Sweater: 525 America, $39.99; Skirt: Tradesy, $32.50; Sunglasses: ShoexGear, $3.52; Shoes: Macy’s, $30
Ms. Swift is forever polished and preppy chic. Of course, outfit labeled “2” from “Blank Space” is my ultimate fave from this selection. What I would do to just try that Elie Saab dress on!
1. Dress: Look No. 09 from designer Ryan Houssari‘s “Mary In Vegas” Fall/Winter 2014-2015 collection, $2,500
4. Sweater: Zappos, $60; Pants: Momo Cloth, $11.48; Shoes: Forever 21, $42.80; Sunglasses: Rakuten, $17.93
Zendaya has a very unpredictable and eclectic style. I wish I could make baggy pants and oversized sweaters look that god! The plaid skirt in outfit “3” definitely wins life for me. It’s super classy without trying for too much of an upscale look.
Which celebrity closet’s would you want to raid? Comment below!
Photos: wornontv.net, stealherstyle.com